Let’s explore here the latest Masafi Jobs. Here we are sharing with you the latest Masafi Careers in Dubai, UAE. Apply Masafi water careers from the below list which we have updated on our website. Masafi was established in 1976 and has retained its market leadership for over three decades by providing world-class products which are renowned for their pure natural freshness.
Being a leading brand that delivers to consumer needs, Masafi’s wide product portfolio includes premium drinking water; Tissues; Juices; Flavored Water and Gourmet (Premium Basmati Rice and Chips). Since its inception, Masafi has always cared for the environment and is ready to go the extra mile towards a better tomorrow for the people and society.
They are an equal opportunity employer. Inclusivity, diversity and gender balance are the cornerstones of our business just like, wellness, mindfulness and a healthy work-life balance. Interested in growing your career with us? Take a look at some of their current openings. They can’t wait to hear from you.
Masafi Water Careers 2022 – Apply Now
Masafi Water always looking for talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences who bring fresh ideas to the table. Our open and inclusive environment means that every team member is an integral part of the organization.
They understand that an important ingredient to our success is our people. That’s just one reason why we believe in recruiting the very best individuals. From rewarding staff events to passionate community efforts across the country, a career at Masafi will bring you a satisfying experience filled with fresh opportunities.
Masafi was born in the Hajar Mountains in the United Arab Emirates. And ever since, we’ve left a mark across the region and the world. Back in 1976, Masafi was the first naturally sourced drinking water in the UAE. Today, our portfolio consists of the finest range of pure naturally sourced water, juices, tissue papers and anti-bacterial essentials. While we have been the market leader for over 4 decades, we never take anything for granted. Every day, we work harder to deliver the finest products that are good for people and the planet too.
Masafi Job Vacancy Details
• Company/Organization: Masafi LLC
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
Latest list of Masafi Jobs 2022
Serve as a link between the sales team and the Merchandisers sharing information and Experiences.
Cover /relocate his team according to work needs in the assigned area to avoid loss of sales and service as well.
Implementation of the plans and strategies established by the KAMs.
Ensures the implementation of the Planograms, Merchandising’s Standards (Rotation, FEFO, Cleaning, Replenishing).
Manage the materials needs of the Team.
Control / Administer the expenses generated by the Merchandising team.
Plan the work routines of the Team.
Maintain a good relationship with managers/shopkeepers, forming a link between the company and the customer.
Ensures BDA implementation & presence
Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical
Responsible for ensuring that facility and machinery used to produce new and existing materials and goods run to their maximum efficiency and output. This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment (including software programming) includes people management and budgetary/cost.
A glimpse of your typical workday
- To have strong mechanical skills and knowledge, ability to troubleshoot complex problems, process excellent technical writing, multi-tasking and project management skills, should be able to read and interrupt process and instrumentation drawings and should be able to prepare/read and interpret blue prints and one line diagrams.
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works.
- To ensure that good manufacturing practices are in use when carrying any maintenance work.
- To provide technical guidance and supervision for immediate subordinates and production operators on any work carried out by them.
- To maintain up to date records of work carried out for the trouble shooting and regular maintenance.
- Efficiently manage the high loads in facility and manage their operation properly to avoid power losses.
- Direct the daily work activity for both operations and maintenance needs on plant wide, or multi process, or multi facility basis.
- Identify requirement’s and execute capital equipment replacements.
- Manage team performance and conduct employee performance evaluation for timely execution of projects by working with all stake holders.
What will make you stand out
- University Degree in electrical, mechanical and process engineering of FMCG industry.
- 5 years’ hands on experience on the bottling lines from Krones & Sidel and water treatment from ICE & Chriwa.
- Strong knowledge for bottling lines equipment’s (blow molder, filler, labeler, packer from krones and palletizer and ICE water treatments).
- Ability to lead the team in the new projects and installations.
Key Account Manager-Modern Trade
The Key Accounts Manager is responsible for overseeing relationships with customers and maintaining long term customers by adhering to their requirements.
A glimpse of your typical workday
- Completes visits to customers Head Quarters on a regular basis
- Meets and builds a strong working relationship with key stake holders
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customers requirements
- Support the business in completing data analysis
- Create and set building blocks according to customers calendars
- Support in BDA agreement meetings to ensure everything runs smoothly on behalf of Masafi and the customer
- Manage and coach Presellers
- Support Supervisors in ensuring that all Merchandisers are following the requirements
- Resolve any issues that may arise with customers on behalf of Masafi
What will make you stand out
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customers’ needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Highly responsible and the ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Obtaining a high passion for quality customer service
How to Apply for Masafi Careers?
Please apply for Masafi jobs from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official Masafi careers site.