Are you looking for LuLu Hypermarket Jobs in Dubai, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kochi, Oman & Bahrain?. Here we are sharing the latest Lulu Hypermarket Careers & Recruitment news with you. Apply LuLu Group Careers from the below list which we have updated on our website.
LuLu Hypermarket, the retail division of the multidimensional and multinational LuLu Group International has always been known as a trendsetter of the retail industry in the region.
Today, LuLu symbolizes quality retailing with 117 stores and is immensely popular with the discerning shoppers across the Gulf region. Lulu Group Recruitment & Jobs. LuLu Group International offers a challenging and creative career path for those who want to realize their full potential.
Lulu Hypermarket Careers 2023
With 117 retail stores, supermarkets & hypermarkets and still growing, LuLu is a force to be reckoned with in the retail sector in the UAE and neighbouring countries. A career at LuLu is more than just a job, it is a chance to recognize your professional and personal dreams and make them come true. LuLu Hypermarket Careers.
LuLu Group International Job Vacancy Details
• Company/Organization: Lulu Group International
• Job Location: U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain & India
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
Lulu Hypermarket Jobs – Apply Now
If you are inspired to work hard and smart, then a career at the LuLu Group International is what you should be looking at. We provide our employees with training and skills to ensure that they are able to perform optimally and feel empowered. An eye for detail, and the energy and interest to perceive the needs of customers is what makes employees at the LuLu Group stand apart.
We take pride in our work and truly believe that every link in our chain of employees is important and holds a special place in our business. There are a host of career opportunities at the LuLu Group International. If you wish to be a part of this dynamic group, please apply and register from here.
List of Lulu Hypermarket Jobs in UAE
Marketing Head – Dubai & Northern Emirates
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities, from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects for Lulu’s malls and hypermarket/supermarket chains in Dubai and the northern emirates.
Head of Marketing responsibilities includes developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- A deep understanding of the UAE market and established contacts within the region.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is solid and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behaviour and determine customer personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Craft quarterly and annual marketing plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as senior marketing manager, preferably within the retail & shopping malls industry
- Min 15+ yrs of experience in GCC leading marketing dept.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of digital media strategies and analytics tools
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a relevant field. Post graduate degree in marketing will be an added advantage.
General Manager – Mall Operations
Should be experienced in handling entire Mall Operations, tenant relations, leasing and business development, P&L, developing clients while ensuring compliance with business strategy and brand image.
1. Handling the day to day operations in the Mall ensuring operations are kept up to the highest quality standards in order to meet all tenant and customer requirements.
2. Responsible for Profit & loss of the Properties allocated for Leasing for Tenants.
3. To lead and cascade the values across Shopping Mall Business Unit and ensure that relevant team adhere to and exhibit the same all the time.
4. Maintain a strong working relationship with all important Municipal Emergency services including Police, Civil Defense, and Fire & Para Medic Services & all Govt Officials.
5. Preparation of Retail Operations budget which includes projections for capital, manpower, operating expenditure, income forecast, annual budgeting for financial year to submitted to Management for review.
6. Oversee the marketing of the Mall and all associated events, ensure that these are properly marketed and involve retailers so footfall and tenant sales are factored into every event.
7. Enhance the guest experience through any means practicable. Handle guest complaints as and when required.
8. Maintain excellent communication with all tenants and be aware of the terms of their leases in order to encourage their compliance. Regular meetings and visits with tenants.
9. Lead development of Projects from Planning, leasing & property mgmt. strategies, overseeing all the project phases & stakeholders to drive review assessment to improve the ROP(returns on properties).
10. Identify & inform Management of any Health & Safety risk related to the Mall building that may affect employees, contractors & the general public
11. Manage tenant shops operational compliance (i.e. shop appearance, merchandise, trading hours, waste removal, signage, etc.) through regular audits, surprise visits, etc. Rectify any non-compliance through official warning, lease contractual penalties.
12. Ensure mall operating policies & procedures are duly followed by the tenants, service providers, contractors, etc. incl. Occupational Health & Safety standards
13. Complete a daily report of vehicular traffic and other issues & provide a summary on a weekly basis to the Management of the mall.
14. Implement cost cutting program with planned targets and improving efficiencies in leasing structures, negotiations and executions and other lease mgmt matters like property tax, credit control, arrears mgmt., etc..
15. Perform annual review of retailer performance. In consultation with mall management and country management, recommend appropriate tenant mix/use for annual planning and implementation
16. Maintain up-to-date records and documentation for both mall-related (i.e. insurance, completion certificates, approvals) and tenant-related (i.e. lease contracts, trade licenses, insurance, approved drawings, permits, etc.)
17. Handle all conflicts and dispute situations amongst tenants, tenants retention planning, customers, mall visitors with help of security, in a smooth manner avoiding any disruption to mall operations.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1) Should be a team leader and dedicated to customer service and customer satisfaction.
2) Minimum Degree or Higher in relevant field.
3) Retail/Shopping mall experience (Minimum 10 to 15+ yrs).
4) Handled a team of Min 50 to 100 Team members on regular basis.
5) Proven track record handling mall operations / maintenance, Safety & Security, and Facilities management preferably in a reputed large shopping malls / Real Estate companies in GCC or abroad in a similar role.
6) Management skills
7) Property Management Experience
8) Conflict management skills
9) Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Skills
10) Fluent in English Must.
How to Apply Lulu Mall Kochi Jobs?
At LuLu, we believe that our employees are the reason for our success and we provide an excellent working environment for them. If you are looking for a rewarding career at LuLu Mall, there are opportunities available all year long. You may send your cv to [email protected]
LuLu Group International offers a challenging and creative career path for those who want to realize their full potential. With 166 retail stores, supermarkets & hypermarkets and still growing, LuLu is a force to be reckoned with in the retail sector in the UAE and neighbouring countries.