Are you looking for Kuwait Oil Company Jobs?. Here we are sharing the latest KOC Kuwait Careers & Job Vacancies. Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) was formed in January 1980 as a state-owned oil Corporation. Kuwait oil company jobs vacancy for nurses. The shares of its subsidiaries namely, Kuwait Oil Company, Kuwait National Petroleum Company, Petrochemicals Industry Company and Kuwait Oil Tanker Company were transferred to the new Corporation.
KOC Kuwait Oil Company Jobs
KPC successfully took all the oil companies under its umbrella and formed one integrated oil industry in Kuwait. The new structure allowed central planning of the industry, more effective and efficient distribution of work, close coordination between various bodies, in addition to the better use of engineering economies of scale that are crucial to a thriving oil industry.
Kuwait Petroleum Corporation Jobs (KPC Kuwait)
Each company was to focus on their own activity, which provided the commercial flexibility necessary to run a successful oil business. Furthermore, KPC took over the responsibility of marketing Kuwait’s oil outside Kuwait, from the Ministry of Oil and in 1981, foreign upstream exploration interests held by KPC and the Ministry of Oil were consolidated into one entity. KOC Kuwait Recruitment 2022
KOC Job Details
• Company/Organization: Kuwait Oil Company
• Job Location: Kuwait
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
List Kuwait Oil Company Jobs 2022
We are looking for an operations specialist to manage all aspects of our company’s daily operations. The operations specialist’s responsibilities include managing inventory, ensuring the correct ordering of supplies, seeing to the maintenance and replacement of operational equipment, optimizing processes, overseeing the operations team, and liaising with external stakeholders.
To be successful as an operations specialist, you should be committed to improving customer experiences and able to ensure operational efficiency. Ultimately, a top-notch operations specialist should have excellent organizational, people management, and problem-solving skills.
- 12+ years of experience in O&G
- Fluent in Arabic/English
- Project management and leadership experience.
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
- Strong people management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Managing day-to-day operations.
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Identifying ways to improve customer experiences.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory levels.
- Overseeing the operations team and assigning tasks.
- Training new employees and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Interacting with customers and suppliers, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Tracking and reporting on operational performance.
- Maintaining policy and procedure documents.
English speaking experienced Computer Operator having at least:
i) Graduate in any subject/Diploma in Engineering / High School
ii) Diploma Certification in Computer Application (Min. 4 months’ period)
iii) Five (5) years’ experience as Computer Operator in technical offices.
iv) Computer Operator having experience more than 08 years for diploma and 10 years for High School may be considered as Computer Operator (A) based on performance.
v) Computer Operator having experience between 05 –08 years for Diploma and 05-10 years for high School shall be considered as Computer Operator
How to Apply for KOC Kuwait Careers?
Please apply for the KOC Careers from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official Goldman Kuwait Oil (KOC) Careers site.