Let’s explore here the latest Kanad Hospital Careers. Here we are sharing with you the latest Kanad Hospital Jobs Al Ain, UAE. Apply Kanad Hospital Al Ain Careers from the below list which we have updated on our website.
Kanad Hospital is a unique experience for both patients and for employees. The professionals here provide outstanding medical care with compassion, and contribute to an environment of continual improvement and caring. Kanad offers a competitive salary when the tax-free status, housing, and other benefits are considered.
Kanad Hospital seeks people who are passionate about providing first-rate healthcare to the international community in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates. They look for people who can adapt to a different cultural environment and who are motivated by compassion. In addition to caring for residents of the UAE and neighboring Oman, They are also committed to meeting the medical needs of the needy and less fortunate.
Kanad Hospital chooses to hire staff directly, without going through an employment agency. They prefer to meet you ourselves at the outset and then will continue to be directly in contact with you throughout the hire and visa process. Doctors, nurses and a full range of other healthcare workers can expect a variety of benefits and competitive wages.
About Kanad Hospital
Founded in 1960, Kanad (formerly known as Oasis) was the first hospital in the emirate of Abu Dhabi, bringing international standards of health care to the community of Al Ain. Founders Dr. Pat and Marian Kennedy were Christian missionaries brought to Al Ain under the visionary leadership of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. You are welcome to visit our public Majlis, at Kennedy building, to see photos of their incredible first years. Kanad was founded to serve the community of Al Ain, both rich and poor, the able and the needy.
All Kanad employees receive the following benefits :
- 2 Year Contract
- Tax-free salary
- Housing and utility allowance
- 30 calendar days vacation every 12 months of service as per Kanad Hospital policy and UAE Labour Law
- 10 public holidays every calendar year as per Kanad Hospital policy and UAE Labour Law
- Free mobilization flight – to start work here
- Free repatriation flight home on resignation – provided the person is returning to their home country
- Gratuity paid in accordance with the UAE labor law
- Health insurance for employees and dependents as per Department of Health – Abu Dhabi
- Eligible for paid overtime and on-call allowance
- 60 days probationary period
- CME leave for Licensed Clinical Staff
Kanad Hospital Job Details
• Company/Organization: Kanad Hospital
• Job Location: Al Ain, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 Years
Available list of Kanad Hospital Jobs – Apply Now
How to Apply for Kanad Hospital Careers?
Please apply for Kanad Hospital jobs from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official Kanad Hospital careers site.
Apply for more jobs 👇