Let’s explore here the exciting Enova careers. Here we are sharing with you the latest Enova Facilities Management jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE & Saudi Arabia. Apply for Enova jobs from the below list which we have updated on our website. Enova really cares about the people it employs and we are always looking for new talents to join our team!. All Enovians share core values, which provide the foundation for teamwork and sustainable development.
Enova was created in 2002 as a joint venture between Majid Al Futtaim and Veolia. Majid Al Futtaim is the leading shopping malls, communities, retail, and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Veolia is a global leader in optimized resource management, designing and providing water, waste, and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Enova – UAE Job Vacancies
Enova Facilities Management Services LLC looking for talented candidates to fill their various job vacancies in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Enova is the regional leader in integrated energy and multi-technical services, delivering comprehensive services to its clients. It provides performance-based Energy & Facilities Management solutions that help customers achieve their financial, operational, and environmental targets.
With over 3,000 highly trained and multi-skilled employees, Enova serves a wide portfolio of clients in the public, residential, commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors across the region.
Enova Facilities Management Job Details
• Company/Organization: Enova by Veolia
• Job Location: U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
Latest list of Enova Jobs 2022 – Apply Now
Officer – HSEEQ (OSHAD Certified)
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Note: Only candidates with OSHAD will be considered
- Assist the line manager in implementing techniques and other analyses, as required to assess risks in order to identify and prevent non-compliances that may lead to significant losses (human, financial, energy, etc.)
Inspections & Internal Audit
- Perform inspections of all worksites and projects in the assigned area of operation, to ensure compliance with relevant standards, customers’ requirements, and guidelines and identify non-compliance, unsafe practices, and conditions
- Investigate all incidents in the assigned area of operations under the guidance of the Line Manager and follow-up on the action plans as agreed by the line manager in order to ensure timely resolution of incidents
Training and Awareness
- Keep aware of the policies, procedures, standards, checklists and guidelines, customers’ requirements and guidelines and ensure creating of awareness on these standards, across the Company, thus improving compliance
- Ensure the awareness of all employees, subcontractors, and clients on-site are up to date with Enova guidelines and procedures
Internal and External Relations
- Develop a working relationship with authorities and assist in identifying areas for service improvement
- Coordinate with the customers’ in the assigned area of operations, in order to understand their IMS requirements, standards and guidelines, and ensure they are implemented accordingly
- Ensure to collect the feedback and collaborations of all employees, clients, subcontractors, in order to continuously improve Enova performance
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Ensure the necessary review of the document as per the site requirement with approval of the site’s Top Management and HSEEQ Manager.
Statements and Reports
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate sectional statements and reports to meet and department requirements, policies, and standards.
- Prepare regular reports on non-compliances, risk and impact assessments, audits, and breaches and submit them to the line manager in order to enable suitable actions to be taken
- Ensure proper escalation to the manager of any identified, non-compliance, near misses, unsafe act, condition
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed as per site requirement
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in HSE / Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- OSHAD is a must
- Professional Health and Safety certifications and/or accreditation from local and internationally recognized Health and Safety Standards organizations, Qualified in ISO standards
- 5 – 7 years of experience within HSEEQ working environment, preferably with some experience in managing a team
- Ability to carry out risk and incidents assessments, inspection and audit
- Database management and record-keeping skills
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to identify, escalate and resolve non-compliant / unsafe situation in a timely and respectful manners
- Ability to provide the necessary training
- Team working skills, risk management skills, high attention to detail, communication skills, analytical skills
Jr. Accountant (Saudi National)
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
To support Accounts Receivable through customer setup and invoicing/billing, applying for payments on customer accounts, posting credits, and communicating with customers & the operation team. Monitor aged accounts receivable and follow up on past due accounts. Support Departments by preparing various ad hoc accounts receivable and sales reports.
General Accounting and Reporting
- Ensure full compliance with IAS/IFRS and maintain consistency relating to all financial matters and timely tax submission for KSA
- Support the proper completion of external and internal audit engagements in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned or as judgment or necessity dictates
Internal Controls and Compliance
- Ensure all Receivable processes are in compliance with the internal Control policy (DOA, Supporting documents, filling)
- Ensure The proper recording of any new contract
- Maintain and update log sheet for invoices
- Ensure all invoices are sent on time and acknowledged by clients
- Assist in rectifying any Internal Audit comments
- Prepare, post, verify, and record customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable
- Provide collection assistance to the operation team and line manager
- Coordinate the preparation of reports for and participate in Finance meetings
- Establish working knowledge of the electronic billing life cycle in order to take the appropriate actions to resolve accounts receivable
- Contact clients via phone, email, formal letters, and physical meetings, if required, to follow up on the status of unpaid invoices
- Negotiate, document, and arrange payment schedules
- Reconciling SOA with Customers on a monthly basis
- Regular monitoring and control of advances to suppliers and advances from customers
- Assist with special projects, including creating, formatting, and editing Excel spreadsheets
- Prepare statements and correspondence for partners and clients regarding the accounts receivable balances
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliation and ensure the balance is matching with the GL accounts
- Develop weekly workload planning schedules in conjunction with the line manager, taking a proactive approach to tasks, in order to efficiently manage own workload
- Develop the workload plan for the assigned area of accounting and monitor its implementation in order to ensure adherence to the plan and modifications as necessary
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
- Ensure compliance, where applicable and relevant, to all relevant quality, health, safety, and environmental management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service,s and a responsible environmental attitude
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance.
- ACCA Certification or equivalent is preferred
- 2 – 4 years of related work experience, preferably within Account Receivables
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Application of VAT and other taxation would be an added advantage.
- Strong experience of working with ERP such as Microsoft Navision would be preferable.
- Command on English & Arabic Languages
How to Apply for Enova Careers?
Please apply for Enova jobs from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official Enova careers site.