Apply Now for DIB Jobs 2022. We have listed here Dubai leading Bank Dubai Islamic Bank Careers through our job portal. Apply DIB Careers from the below list which we have updated on our website. Dubai Islamic Bank has the unique distinction of being the world’s first full Islamic bank, a pioneering institution that has combined the best of traditional Islamic values with the technology and innovation that characterize modern financial institutions.
Since its formation in 1975, Dubai Islamic Bank has established itself as the undisputed leader in its field, setting the standards for others to follow as the trend towards Islamic banking gathers momentum in the global arena.
Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs 2022
Islamic banking and finance are now one of the world’s fastest-growing economic sectors that comprise more than 400 institutions with assets under management in excess of US$ 1 trillion (US$1,000 billion). The bank remains true to its roots as a customer-centered organization where close personal service and understanding form the basis of all its relationships.
Tradition and heritage join with a commitment to flexibility, innovation, and modernity so that customers of every nature are provided with comprehensive solutions to all their financial needs
Dubai Islamic Bank Careers Details
• Company/Organization: Dubai Islamic Bank
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 Years
List of Dubai Islamic Bank Jobs – Apply Now
Senior Team Leader, Service – Call Center
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
· To supervise efficiently the operations of the floor to ensure that SLAs are met through constant monitoring of Call Center Agents’ real-time productivity and take corrective action.
· Help coordinate breaks and training sessions in line with expected call volumes
· To review the staff performance on the daily basis to ensure that team objectives is being met
· Conduct coaching sessions to identify improvement areas and implement corrective action procedures (Action Plan).
· Provide feedback and training recommendations to the training department.
· To give feedback on staff performance and ensure that the inputs of the management are used for development and improvement of the call center performance
· Ensure team members are up to date on all products, processes, and services
· Play the role of the mentor of the team and maintain the team spirit
· Achieve the Sales target for the team in line with the management direction.
· Suggest and recommend Improvement to current processes and problem areas and escalate to Line Manager for future action
· Monitor and support team members to adhere to the Call Center schedule.
· Handling customers’ complaints, identifying pain points, and coordinating with other dependencies to sort out customers’ complaints/feedback.
· All the above accountabilities include but are not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the Line Manager.
Minimum 3-4 years experience in call center service
Payroll Officer (Kenyan only)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
To Supervise & verify the payment of salaries to DIB, and Temporary Staff as well as to ensure proper reporting of costs as per management and Audit requirements.
Handle all payroll-related activities, files, salary variance reports, BO Reports, and provide explanations where required to process error-free payroll for DIB and others as well as to handle & solve all payroll-related issues/queries if any.
Handle Processing accurate salary for temporary staff, manual payroll & transfer of funds to Overseas Representative Offices as well as other payroll-related transactions as per schedule
Assist the Head of the department in all automation projects by providing and documenting business requirements and conducting testing required.
Maintain regular statistical and management reports on costs, payments, employee salaries
Verify Daily payment voucher prepared by Employee Services and Prepare KMP for DIB as required by Finance.
Verify New Joiners Personal Files, Change of Status & Payroll Reports
Handle processing Budget, Man Power Planning as required by Recruitment as well as Employees with Delinquent payments in coordination with Collection & SAM & IT.
Assist Head of Employee Services in updating HR Policy related to the unit.
Work on developing and simplifying Employee Services areas as instructed by the Head of Employee Services.
Work on Auditors’ Observations and complete the requirements as requested.
Work on ORMS and complete all related requirements.
Supervise to update performance bonus and annual increments cycle in coordination with P & R
All the above accountabilities include but are not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the Line Manager
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
Work Experience: Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in Payroll & HRMS.
Senior Manager – Training (UAE National)
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To manage, implement, supervise, and ensure Learning & Development’s training objectives are achieved through executing an effective training plan that meets employee development and achieves Bank’s strategic goals.
To manage the development of training master plan & budget and E-Learning approach.
Utilizes internal & external resources to deliver training programs.
Designs and develops training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs.
To assess the Return on Investment (ROI) of training or development programs considering the budgets and the costs of planned programs and reporting the same to the management.
Manages the relationships with training providers within the UAE and abroad and evaluates their courses in respect of the quality of materials and general suitability for Dubai Islamic Bank needs.
To monitor the quality standards and performance metrics for all training programs.
Maintains records and statistical reports to evaluate the performance of instructors and monitor the progress of trainees.
Provides Management with related training reports/ MIS as required like expenses & attendance etc.
All the above accountabilities include but are not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the Head of the department.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Human Resource
Work Experience: Minimum 6 – 8 years experience in the training and development field in a well-established and recognized institution
How to Apply for DIB Bank Careers?
Please apply for Dubai Islamic Bank jobs from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official DIB Careers site.