CCC Construction Jobs in UAE, Qatar. Are you looking for CCC jobs?. Here we are sharing with you the latest CCC Careers. Consolidated Contractors Company is the largest construction company in the Middle East and ranks among the top 25 international contractors with a revenue of 5.3 billion USD in 2013. After decades of growth, CCC continues to practice the same style of management incorporated at its founding, a style based on mutual trust with clients, ease of communication, and smooth collaboration across locations and departments. Consolidated Contractors Company Careers
Since the company’s humble beginnings, the CCC Group has expanded to include several subsidiaries, augmenting CCC’s regional and international status. Today, CCC leads the industry in the adoption of new technology to improve construction efficiency and enhance project controls.
CCC Job Vacancies – Apply Now
CCC is a second home to all CCC family members. It is not only a workplace but a setting through which the company manifests its long-term commitment to its employees and their families, and expects all employees to act as in a big family, adopting CCC’s culture. The enduring dedication is evident by the fact that our employees have been with us for an average of 12 years. These delightfully long periods of time, demonstrate that our employees regard us more than just an attractive employer
Consolidated Contractors Company Job Details
• Company/Organization: Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC)
• Job Location: Worldwide
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
List of CCC Jobs – Apply Now
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer for our Tendering and estimation Department:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (B.Sc. / B.Eng. / M.Sc. / M.Eng. )
- Fresh graduate engineer with 0-3 years of experience in construction and engineering industry
- Computer literate proficient in MS Office with emphasis on Excel and Power Point. Experience in other software like AutoCAD & DIALux is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and oral communication
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner with attention to detail and accuracy
- Interested and willing to work in a multinational environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Studying & reviewing Tender documents
- Identifying contradictions and missed information in the ITT (Instruction to Tender) and preparing pre-bid clarifications
- Collaborating with engineers and professionals from other departments and collect information and data that will be useful for the tender
- Preparing Inquiry Packages for scopes to be sub-contracted and materials to be procured and making sure that these packages contain all supporting documents like BOQs, specifications, drawings, construction schedules, etc.
- Floating inquiries, replying to suppliers/vendors clarifications, timely receival of offers, negotiating and assessing received offers.
- Reviewing construction schedule and providing comments to Planning Engineer
- Estimating manpower, staff, equipment, materials and subcontractors requirements
- Reviewing technical proposal prepared by Technical Engineer
- Preparing cost summaries and reviewing with management
- Preparing conditions of offer and filling pricing schedules that will be shared with Client
The candidate will be Assisting Senior Project Coordinators in providing technical support where and as needed to ongoing projects, including preparing contractual deliverables, contributing to mobilization efforts, interface with EP partners, and coordinating early site activities;
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a reputable university. Higher education is an plus;
- Minimum (5) years of experience within a Construction Contractor’s organization working on heavy Construction Mechanical projects;
- General knowledge of EPC project functions; Engineering/Design exposure is an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collection and compiling company-wide production norms, analytical reports, statistics and charts based on data received from various projects and producing executive reports.
- Preparation of presentations and executive reports for management meetings;
- Coordinating with the IST teams on the development and/or implementation of supporting in-house and third-party applications and/or tools as per management guidelines;
- Liaising with the Senior Project Coordinators on detailed supporting tasks for Corporate and projects
- Coordinating with S&P teams on retrieving and organizing historical technical data from previous projects and availing relevant information for tenders under preparation;
- Participating in the risk assessment, lessons learned, and other technical corporate workshops.
- Assisting Senior Project Coordinators in providing technical support where and as needed to ongoing projects, including preparing contractual deliverables, contributing to mobilization efforts, interface with EP partners, and coordinating early site activities;
- Providing technical training and support on company systems to Projects Controls teams including the progress and cost reporting personnel;
- Assisting in Technical Audits and site visits as necessary.
Construction Estimator (Civil)
We are looking for a Civil Engineer to join our Construction Estimators for Civil/ Buildings department in our Offices in Athens, Greece.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, or Construction Sciences, or related field; or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience, out of which at least five (5) years of experience in construction estimating for civil and/or building projects.
- Computer literate with emphasis on Excel. Experience in other software like AutoCAD & Candy is a plus.
- Bid preparation, quantity take-offs, cost analysis and project scheduling experience
- Fluent in English, written and oral communication
- Review tender documentation (including design information, specifications, addenda, and all other contractual documents) required to produce the estimate.
- Prepare work breakdown structures, quantity takeoffs, change and trend estimates.
- Participate in the coordination of design development with design team members on changes and other design activities.
- Responsible for maintaining large working files as supporting documentation for estimates, including information on prices from venders through exclusive contact, marketing material, pre-existing cost data, etc.
- Providing accurate cost estimates and supporting technical information.
- The accurate and timely preparation of all necessary and relevant documentation for handover of costs estimate or proposals to management & project teams.
- Identifying technical requirements associated with tender documentation & action appropriate responses.
- Managing or undertaking any other activities or tasks as may be deemed necessary by department and/or senior management.
How to Apply for CCC Careers?
Please apply CCC Job Vacancy from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official CCC careers website of the employer.