Let’s explore here the latest ADNOC Drilling Jobs. Here we are sharing with you the latest ADNOC Drilling Careers in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Apply ADNOC Drilling vacancies from the below list which we have updated on our website.
They have the largest fleet of 95 rigs in the Middle East and a dedicated workforce of 7,000 engineers, specialists and technicians, who, together, contribute to help maintain ADNOC’s status as one of the lowest-cost oil producers in the world.
|Apply Now>> ADNOC Group Jobs|
ADNOC Drilling Careers 2021
They offer a broad range of technical and non-technical job opportunities for experienced professionals who are looking to advance their careers in the oil and energy sector. ADNOC Drilling looking for talented candidates to fill their offshore and onshore drilling job vacancies.
As the exclusive drilling provider for ADNOC, they are ideally placed to enable and benefit from ADNOC’s 2030 5 million barrels a day oil production capacity target as well as its ambition to achieve gas self-sufficiency for the UAE.
ADNOC Drilling has the largest fleet of drilling rigs in the Middle East. Each of our 95 rigs is designed to drill for oil and gas but they’re not all the same. At ADNOC Drilling they are set on a path of expansion and growth that is built on nearly 50 years of reliable and robust performance as ADNOC’s exclusive drilling partner.
ADNOC Drilling Job Details
• Company/Organization: ADNOC Drilling
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma
List of ADNOC Drilling Jobs – Apply Now
The principal role of the Marine Specialist, is to regularly carry out physical audits on ADNOC Drilling offshore sites and advise on the status of the technical integrity of marine assets on ADNOC Drilling sites thereby ensuring that safe and consistent application of Company and regulatory codes and standards takes place and good engineering practices are followed.
The Marine Specialist, is accountable for ensuring that the integrity of marine assets are safeguarded whilst having due regard for the principles of best practice and risk-based decision-making. In addition, the Marine Specialist, may form part of a composite team charged with considering overall business risk to include financial, commercial and reputation as well as technical risk.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Carries out regular audits of ADNOC Drilling assets either independently or as part of a team with the objective of determining the status of the integrity of ADNOC Drilling marine assets. Identifies and reports on all integrity risks to ADNOC Drilling through failure or anomalous behaviour of marine assets. Plays a role in reviewing proposed solutions preventing business interruptions due to integrity breakdown by pro-active identification of equipment defects.
- Advises the Business managers on all cases where the integrity of a marine asset is compromised, including requesting through the Integrity Manager, for a cessation of activity where such lapses are serious in nature.
- Participates in all investigations of incidents related to marine with a view to identifying root cause of the incident and also assists in providing long term solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Provides support to all areas of the business in the form of technical advice on marine assets.
- Facilitates the liaison between the Integrity Manager, and the Technical authorities in the business units for all discussions on marine assets. Provides functional guidance and expert advice in the application of corrective actions where integrity risks are identified
- Keeps abreast of developments in Codes of Practice, Standards and Procedures etc related to the designated area of expertise; Endorses and audit the use of appropriate Codes, Standards and Procedures within ADNOC Drilling for all marine assets.
- Ensures ADNOC Drilling processes and procedures relating to their area of expertise are current and in compliance with best practices and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensures through regular audits that the inspection and maintenance crews in their respective sites implement correctly the appropriate inspection and testing programmes.
- Acts as the advisory link with project and operations teams for the major projects.
- Provides expert advice and support in the event of integrity break-down.
- Acts as the Approval Authority for continued operation of equipment where one or more integrity deficiency is identified, specifying additional controls if required. Responsibility includes tracking the close out of deficiencies in define time frame for return to normal unrestricted operations:
- Reviews Management of Change requests for integrity of critical systems and equipment. Specifies additional requirements, if necessary.
- Keeps abreast of related developments and best practice in their designated area of expertise within the oil and gas industry and elsewhere. Includes attending and representing ADNOC Drilling in conferences, seminars, society meeting and trade shows to identify new development of interest to the Company.
- Proactively contributes to group company initiatives and Forums on matters related to area of expertise.
- Identifies Company-wide issues affecting Integrity Management performance in the area of responsibility, such as optimization practices, cost drivers, etc. Keeps abreast of developments in all fields of their area of expertise, evaluating new practices, procedures and products; Ensures the coordination and involvement of all stakeholders to contribute to resolving such issues and implementing solutions. Ensures that best practices are shared within the company, Group Companies and international drilling contractors.
- Directs and participates with other ADNOC Drilling Teams, in vetting detailed specifications and scope of work for contracted activities related to their area of expertise. Advises/endorses contractors pre-qualification, vets tenders and contract documents and endorses technical evaluation for contract awarding.
- Complies with all UAE, ADNOC, ADNOC Drilling and client Asset Integrity Management codes of practice.
- Bachelor Degree in marine engineering discipline.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 5 years of broad experience as marine in an oil / gas or petrochemical industry.
- Good knowledge of rig marine equipment and materials.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Must be computer literate.
Manager, Internal Communications
Review strategy and supervise the planning, development and delivery of internal communications and employee engagement programs aimed at shaping organizational performance-based culture and behavior as well as building internal awareness of the ADNOC Group’s corporate strategy, brand and relevant organizational updates.
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Supervise development and implementation of an employee communications strategy that underpins relevant business/program KPIs to provide clear and consistent messaging, influence employee behavior, and ensure two-way communication. Draw on expertise and leading best practices to develop new communications programs or approaches based on unique employee, platform or business needs.
• Ensure measurement of communications strategies and tactics for key audience segments using established qualitative and quantitative methodologies and implementing new methodologies as required.
• Provide internal communications counsel and coaching to business partners, leaders and Management. Advise business partners and leaders in successfully building internal communications action plans to support the achievement of business objectives.
• Support the internal positioning of the Group CEO and develop and implement an ongoing strategic plan and calendar for GCEO internal communications and engagements.
• Oversee multiple employee communication channels to support ADNOC activities and the Group’s brands, internal strategic initiatives and projects. Supervise the day-to-day management of all internal communication programs and activities to ensure consistency, timeliness, transparency and effectiveness of IC throughout the Group.
• Support development of Intranet structure, core content, and processes to ensure alignment with overall internal communications efforts and objectives. Track usage trends and user feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
• Support the VP in developing the group team and network of internal communications practitioners based within the businesses to coordinate activities and ensure delivery of integrated, cohesive and coherent communications plans. Professionalise and upskill the IC function and provide support and strategic counsel to internal communicators across the organization.
• Develop communication strategies to support change initiatives; build and execute internal campaigns and communication strategies as needed to support of strategic change initiatives and programs.
• Create strong, ongoing client relationships with business and corporate functional leaders/heads and other internal clients to become a trusted partner and counsellor on internal communication issues.
• Support the VP in ensuring functional reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet the functional requirements, policies and standards.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations or related field.
Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
• 10 years of experience in progressive and senior-level roles in corporate communications. Preferably experience in a large-scale organization with complex and multi-sectorial business operations or experience working in various industries. At least 3 years in a managerial / supervisory position.
• Understanding of the strategic role of internal communications to effect positive transformational change and enable the achievement of business objectives.
• Strong knowledge of communication and influencing techniques and ability to deal with people across a wide range of functions and at all levels of the organization.
• Strong knowledge of the latest internal communications and employee engagement processes, techniques, tools and practices to continue to enhance internal communication efforts.
• Competence in conducting and analyzing employee engagement and communication metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans.
• Advanced written and verbal communications skills.
Vice President, Pressure Pumping
Vice President, Pressure Pumping manages the pressure pumping division that focus on Cementing, Coiled Tubing, Pumping and Well Maintenance across the region. Responsible for managing portfolio, product development, strategy and competency in these areas. Manages the company operations of all product/service systems. Acts as the primary resource on all issues related to execution of services, including cost/budget compliance, well-site execution, and resource allocation.
Drives efficiencies and creates operational service synergies across product lines. Responsible for customer satisfaction within the operational scope. Manages operations employee performance, development, and technical training. Recommends targets for quality and reliability, utilization, spend on rental tools, and provides overall vision for operations in the appointed scope.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Manage the operations of a larger or more complex Geomarket product line(s) and take responsibility for the operational and business performance.
- Employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, Health Safety and Environmental (HS&E), quality training, planning and budget management.
- Review work activities, job programs and job design in conjunction with the company’s sales technical and marketing group and/or client’s requirements.
- Maintain and enhance existing business contracts and customers.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the area.
- Participate in geomarket financial plans, including resource requirements, head count and profitability.
- May manage the operations of one or more service facilities/ warehouses.
- Assist in selling products and services to existing and new customers.
- Summarize monthly activities by reporting and documenting all pertinent data.
- Proactively discovers and communicates the clients’ strategy and direction to management.
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
- Comply with all UAE, ADNOC, ADNOC Drilling and client Asset Integrity Management codes of practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 20 years’ experience in field and operations preferred.
- Minimum 10years prior technical experience in relevant area (Pressure Pumping) and knowledge in competitive areas.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Able to communicate effectively through teaching and training others.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, personal communication tools.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated competency working across business units with an integrated team to achieve positive results.
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement.
- Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities.
How to Apply for ADNOC Drilling Careers?
Please apply for ADNOC Drilling Jobs from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official ADNOC Drilling careers site
Apply for more jobs 👇
- ADNOC Drilling Jobs Abu Dhabi | Latest Careers UAE 2021
- ADNOC Group Job Vacancies 2021 | Abu Dhabi | UAE
- Eastman Chemical Company Jobs | India-US-Malaysia-Canada-UK-Philippines-Singapore
- Singapore Petroleum Company Job Vacancies | Singapore
- Nakilat Keppel Careers | Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine (N-KOM) Jobs Qatar 2021